Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


Beauty is only Skin Deep but Feels Like Everything

Article by Shannon Sorensen
Founder of Fairface Washcloths™ soothing, gentle face cloths for Rosacea and sensitive skin or anyone who loves a plush, soft face cloth!
FairfaceWashcloths.com


With the boom of Instagram and thousands of selfies all over the internet, I've been thinking about how immensely image affects how we feel about ourselves.

We hear over and over again that beauty is only skin deep and that it doesn't matter how we look on the outside, but it's what's inside that counts. While I completely agree with this, the reality of millions of selfies all over the internet, shows that our outward appearance plays a huge role not only in how we view ourselves, but how we want other people to see us.

clear skin acne break outs and self esteem outward appearance matters
photo courtesy of Marin freedigitalphotos.net
No offense, but I don't think Kardashian selfies are intended for us to see what amazing personalities they have.

How we look, and definitely how our skin looks, has a huge impact on how we feel about ourselves. I have never forgotten what a cute, 20-something, quirky girl I used to work with many years ago, told me about her struggles with her skin. She shared her very personal troubles with her complexion, and that every night she prayed that God would bless her with clear skin. 

Her skin troubles ruled her world. If she had a "good skin day" she flitted around the office like a social butterfly, but if she was struggling with break-outs, her countenance looked more like gloom-and-doom Eor from Winnie-the-Pooh. I think we've all been there, when it's hard to look someone in the eye, feeling like a giant zit is taking over our face. Been there! Done that!

I've openly shared my struggles with Rosacea as a way to let others know I get it! I get what it feels like to be embarrassed by your complexion. I get what it feels like to miss out on social events because you're afraid your skin might flare. I understand the private agony you go through when you feel like you don't want other people to look at you. I get what it feels like to be the "high maintenance one" while other friends flip their hair up in a pony tail and run out the door make-up free, and you'll meet up with them later. I have felt the disappointment and frustration of not knowing how to "cure" my skin and have felt lost in a sea of skin care products, not knowing which ones would really help.

What I didn't know at the time, was that the struggles with my skin would turn out to be a blessing in disguise. If I hadn't had those personal skin care struggles, it wouldn't have lead me to create the washcloths that literally saved my sensitive skin.

It brings me so much happiness every single time I hear from one of my happy customers about how Fairface Washcloths have helped them. Knowing that these soothing, gentle face cloths have eased other people's skin care struggles means everything to me. It's why I do what I do. ♥


To learn more about or to try Fairface Washcloths, visit us at FairfaceWashcloths.com

Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook.com/FairfaceWashcloths
Instagram.com/FairfaceWashcloths
Twitter.com/FairfaceCloths


Disclaimer: For any skin care concerns, always seek the advice from a licensed Dermatologist. Any advice or opinions from Fairface Washcloths are strictly personal. Fairface Washcloths are not meant to replace, but to work in-conjunction with proper dermatological recommendations.
All content ©Shannon Sorensen Designs & Fairface Washcloths unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. If you have beauty Then fills You have everything. Thanks for share. I love this information.
    rosacea face wash

    ReplyDelete