Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


The Power of Rosacea Awareness

Rosacea Awareness Benefits
Fairface Podcast Episode 35


The Power of Rosacea Awareness



Listen NOW or on Apple/Itunes + other channels







Fairface Podcast transcript / show notes

Hello my friends! Welcome back to another episode of the Fairface Podcast. It's been a while. I hope you are doing well.

We are on day 25 of Rosacea Awareness Month. You may have noticed a lot more posts popping up on Instagram related to Rosacea from skin care professionals, rosacea advocates, and those of us who have Rosacea.

Why do we have Rosacea Awareness month?


What Rosacea Awareness really means:


  • It is about educating people who don't have Rosacea about what Rosacea is and what it is not.

  • It is about creating a sense of normalcy around the things we share in common as well as the things that make us different.

  • It is about bringing people together for a cause that is important to them.

  • It is about feeling heard and understood as we share our own experiences with Rosacea with those who also have it and with those who do not.

  • It is about feeling accepted just the way we are.

  • There is peace in feeling accepted.

  • There is power in feeling understood.


To me, this is what Rosacea Awareness Month is all about, and for any other Awareness Month that is celebrated, for that matter. 

For example, Eczema Awareness Month is in October, and Psoriasis Awareness Month is in August.

There are a lot of other conditions - skin related, health related, mental health, cancer, etc., that also have awareness months. You can look those up to see when they are going to be spotlighted so you can join the cause, so to speak, and become more educated, and supportive to those communities as well.

But, back to Rosacea Awareness -


Rosacea Facebook Groups offer support
Rosacea Support Group

If you have Rosacea and are looking for a comfortable place to share, and feel supported and accepted, I came across a Facebook group, created by a well known Rosacea Advocate, Lex Giles @talontedlex (I hope I've said her last name right), she created a private Rosacea Club Facebook group. I joined recently as one of the newest 6.6k members. 

It's moderated, so you do need to submit a request to join. 

Here's a link to the group:

Rosacea Club Facebook Group


What I've learned since joining this Rosacea group 

  • This is safe place for people with Rosacea to ask questions and be vulnerable by sharing photos, symptoms and feelings about having Rosacea, with a group of people who won't judge them. 

  • It's a place to be able to share about Rosacea related experiences and topics with other people who "get it", people who have experienced similar things and understand and can offer advice and compassion. 

  • It's a place you can feel normal. 

  • A place you can feel understood through shared experience.


best products for rosacea and sensitive skin
A lot of people are asking about Rosacea friendly skin care products 

- what people have used and how well they worked for them.

Keep in mind, this is not a place to sell products. I have joined as a person with Rosacea, not as a person who sells products that can help those with Rosacea, even though that's what I do.

On one hand, I enjoy just being a person among others where I can offer encouragement and support.

On the other hand, it is tricky, because I know how helpful our soft washcloths can be for those with Rosacea and sensitive skin. That's why I started making them in the first place, for myself, and they have been like a soothing balm for my skin. 

They really are the best washcloths to use on Rosacea and sensitive skin conditions, because they are so gentle and effective, and I whole-heartedly recommend them. 

I also want to honor the group and it's rules so as of now, I haven't shared anything about Fairface Washcloths. I'm just there to listen and offer support and compassion - especially to those who are struggling a bit at the moment.

  

Have you been participating in Rosacea Awareness Month? 

I'd love to hear what you have learned or maybe someone new you're following.

If you want to read what Rosacea related information has been shared this month, I would suggest looking up different hashtags like #RosaceaAwarenessMonth, #RosaceaAwareness, #NationalRosaceaSociety and you can also go to their website, Rosacea.org

As I mentioned, Lex Giles has also shared a lot on Rosacea so you can check out her account on Instagram, @talontedlex. I did one Rosacea Awareness post at the beginning of the month, so you're welcome to check that out as well on our Instagram account, which is @FairfaceWashcloths


If you have Rosacea or ay other sensitive skin condition, I hope you have a place to feel understood and feel accepted just the way you are.

There really is power in feeling understood and peace in feeling accepted.

By shining a light through Awareness, on different conditions, hopefully it can empower those who are experiencing them and help to educate those of us who just want to better understand what they're going through so we can all learn to be more compassionate and supportive of each other and feel less alone.

I'm always here for you. If you have Rosacea or another sensitive skin condition and just need a place to feel understood, I'm here. 

I'm an open book about my Rosacea, so if you have any questions or just want to connect with someone who gets it, please feel free to reach out to me. I'm honestly happy to be a support to you.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I sure appreciate you being here and I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment