Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


Skin Care Guides for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin

new skin care guides to help rosacea and sensitive skin
If you're looking for the best skin care routine and products for rosacea and sensitive skin? You're in the right place! 


This episode of the Fairface Podcast features 


Our New Skin Care Guides for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin 

Fairface Podcast Episode 52



LISTEN NOW:




Also available on Apple, Spotify and your favorite podcast channel




Podcast episode show notes


Intro:


Hello my friends! Welcome back to another episode of the Fairface Podcast! I’m so glad you’re here!  I’m going to share something with you that I’ve been working on for a while that I’m really excited about and I am also very excited that I’ll be able to share them with you this coming week, when I finally launch my first one.  So what am I talking about?


I have created a series of really helpful Skin Care Guides focused on the things that have helped me with my rosacea and sensitive skin. It’s a compilation of things I’ve tried that haven’t worked, things I’ve found that have helped a lot, tips for taking care of your skin when you’re traveling, or tips for helping to soothe your eyes if you also have ocular rosacea symptoms, like I do.


Creating these guides are really special to me because I remember how difficult it was when I was first diagnosed with rosacea to know what to do next. 


How was I supposed to take care of my skin and figure out which products to use and how to use them? It can be really hard to navigate sensitive skin and rosacea because it can be so reactive to different things and what may have worked before a diagnosis, suddenly causes irritation and you can no longer use it.


I get a lot of questions from our customers about what products I use on my rosacea prone sensitive skin and I decided to create a series of digital skin care guides to put all the information in one accessible place to help people who are trying to figure out what to do next.  


Whether it’s for themselves or someone in their family, my goal is to try to help as many people as I can with what I have learned over the years and hope it can help them too, without having to go through all the trial and error like I did.



digital skin care guide for sensitive skin and rosacea step by step with products
"Dream Team" Skin Care Routine for Sensitive Skin & Rosacea - *Instant Digital Download


The first of these downloadable skin care guides is an in-depth look at my personal skin care routine for my rosacea - sensitive skin. 


I share in depth about the products I use and exactly how I use them. I also share some resources for ways to get free information about rosacea and sensitive skin so there are many ways to find helpful information.


I’ve been working on it for a while, to make sure I got it just right, and it is finally available for download!


>>Grab your copy of My Dream Team Skin Care Routine for Rosacea & Sensitive Skin  Digital Download, for only $4.99




Before I go, I’ll quickly share some of the other Guide topics that will be available. 


  • I’m creating one that will cover some of the lifestyle habits I can’t live without that really help my rosacea and sensitive skin

  • Another is about Soothing Tips for Ocular Rosacea - my symptoms happen to be dry eyes, so I’ll share things that help me.

***UPDATED:


Our Ocular Rosacea Guide is available Now for Instant Digital Download!  



ease dry eye symptoms related to ocular rosacea eye care guide
Soothing Tips & Remedies for Ocular Rosacea & Dry Eyes


In this Instant Digital Download, I share loads of tips and remedies, as shared by my Ophthalmologist, that have helped me so much to ease my dry eyes (and contact lens wearing) related to Ocular Rosacea.


Pick up your copy of Soothing Tips & Remedies for Ocular Rosacea today - click here for our Etsy Shop for only $4.99! 









Others Skin Care Guides coming are: 

  • Travel Tips for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin
  • What to take to the Beach if you have Rosacea and Sensitive Skin

I also will share 

  • Skin care products I’ve tried that didn’t work for me and my Sensitive Rosacea prone skin

  • And my experience going through in vitro and the connection it had with the onset of my rosacea.


So I’ll be sharing several different topics around rosacea and sensitive skin and personal experiences and I hope my tips and suggestions can be helpful for anyone who needs some guidance in those areas. 


So you can be looking for those to launch through our Etsy shop, Fairface Washcloths, and I’ll be announcing in social media - instagram and Facebook @fairfacewashcloths so if you’re not following us now, you can do that so you don’t miss the launches.


It’s a Saturday evening, the last day of September and I squeezed in a podcast this month because I wanted to make sure you had a heads-up about this.


I hope you’re enjoying your fall and I’ll see you again in October! Thanks again for being here!


ALSO VISIT OUR SKIN CARE HUB FOR LINKS TO MY FAVORITE SENSITIVE SKIN AND ROSACEA APPROVED PRODUCTS!




About our Podcast Host:

Shannon Sorensen is the Founder and CEO of Fairface, makers of Fairface Washcloths, the best washcloths for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment