Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


Eucerin vs. CeraVe: Sunscreen Face Off!

comparison eucerin spf versus cerave spf
I have been using Eucerin Daily SPF 30 for years and years and absolutely LOVE it, but lately I've been having a hard time finding it and am afraid they may be discontinuing it. 

In an attempt to find another SPF for my face that I can love just as much as Eucerin, I decided to try CeraVe's AM Moisturizer with SPF 30 and see how it compares to my long-time favorite. 

Not only do I already love CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, their AM SPF 30 Moisturizer came highly recommended by Elizabeth Russeau, a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner I follow on Instagram, so it was an obvious choice.

So which sunscreen will come out on top? Let's take a look.


Eucerin SPF vs. CeraVe SPF

Let's first take a look at my review of each product, before comparing them and stating my winner.


eucerin daily spf 30 moisturizer review
Eucerin Daily SPF 30

  • Lightweight formulation goes on smoothly
  • Fragrance-free and doesn't irritate my rosacea-prone, sensitive skin
  • Cost is fair for 4 oz bottle
  • Offers full broad spectrum coverage
  • Moisturizing to my skin
  • Minimal white-cast going on, which sinks into my skin and disappears
  • Goes on well under make-up and leaves a dewy appearance, which I love


cerave spf 30 am moisturizer review

CeraVe AM SPF 30 Moisturizer

  • Goes on thicker than I expected and I had to apply a lot more
  • Cost is higher for a smaller container (only 2 and 3 oz)
  • Offers full broad spectrum coverage
  • Gentle formula - doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
  • Contains ceramides, Hyaluronic acid, and Niacinamide
  • Wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be
  • Has a thick white-cast going on, but after a little time, it disappeared into my skin 
  • Feels thicker on my skin and is a little drying under my make-up - left a matte finish and less dewy appearance



Sunscreen Face Off Winner:

The winner for me and my sensitive skin, is Eucerin Daily SPF 30!

There is a reason I've been using it for years and years! It is gentle and moisturizing to my sensitive skin, and goes on smoothly under my make-up, leaving my appearance with just the right amount of dewy. 

Although CeraVe's SPF 30 is loaded with moisturizing and protective ingredients, it felt heavier on my skin and left my skin wanting just a bit more moisture. The matte finish under my make-up accentuated my flaws and fine lines, which is less apparent with a more dewy finish. I didn't mind the feel of it on my neck and chest though, so that's where I'll use the rest of my bottle.

It's hard for me not to love CeraVe's SPF 30 because I really do love their moisturizing cream, however, when it comes to their facial SPF, it fell just a little short for me and my skin.

My only fear now, is that Eucerin is discontinuing this long time favorite of mine. I'll post an update once I hear back from them! Fingers crossed I can still find it on the shelves!




Have you tried Eucerin's Daily SPF 30 or CeraVe's AM Moisturizer with SPF 30? What is your favorite?  Leave a comment below!




blog post author shannon sorensen Fairface Washcloths Founder
This post is brought to you by Shannon Sorensen, Founder and CEO of Fairface Washcloths for sensitive skin. She is the author of a variety of skin care articles focusing on solutions for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin. You can shop Fairface Washcloths through FairfaceWashcloths.etsy.com and FairfaceWashcloths.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment