Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


Sensitive Skin Holiday Gift Guide

sensitive skin gifts Fairface Podcast
Fairface Podcast Episode 44

Sensitive Skin Holiday Gift Guide





Listen NOW or on your favorite podcast channel






Fairface Podcast transcript / show notes


holiday gift ideas for sensitive skin types
Hello my friends! Welcome back to another episode of the Fairface Podcast! I'm so happy you're here with me today! Happy December! We're 6 days in as of today and I'm sorry I'm getting this gift guide to you with only 19 days until Christmas Day. 

But if you're like me, and you haven't bought anyone's gifts yet... I hope these ideas can help. I've got some great skin care products that I personally recommend and that our Fairface Washcloths customers recommend. 

So if you are interested in giving skin care gifts this year that can be suitable for most anyone, you've come to the right place.

These skin care products that I'll be mentioning are made for sensitive skin so that also means they are much more likely to be safe and well tolerated for everyone because they are made to be more mild and non-irritating. 

So if you have people on your gift giving list like teachers, or people you don't know that well, these products are a safer bet than products that are not made with sensitivities in mind, because you don't always know what someone's skin will tolerate. 


So lets jump right in with our 

Sensitive Skin Holiday Gift Guide

Of course I'm going to start off with Fairface Washcloths

fairface washcloths for sensitive skin gift giving


Fairface Washcloths 

Not only are our soft flannel washcloths the only cloths I will ever use on my face because they are gentle and soft and won't cause irritation or damage to my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, they also come highly recommended by our customers who come back and buy them time and time again.

BAILEY FROM INDIANA who has sensitive skin, redness, and Rosacea said, 

"In the past few years, my skin has become very sensitive and has a great deal of redness. The delicate washcloths feel so wonderful on my skin and do not irritate my face when I am removing makeup."

OLGA FROM NEW YORK who has oily, very sensitive skin, and Rosacea, said 

"Your washcloths are fantastic! They don't irritate my skin and are super soft!!! I really enjoy using them!"

DEBRA FROM MICHIGAN with Fair, Sensitive skin and Rosacea said,

 I LOVE Fairface Washcloths! They are so soft and smooth. I'm 63 and hadn't used a washcloth since childhood. They were all too abrasive for me. I always used my hands or in the last several years, a Clarisonic. Even with the most delicate brush my Clarisonic was too harsh so I stopped using it. I read about your products and decided to give it a try. I'm very happy I did! The washcloths provide the most delicate, mild exfoliation!

JENNIFER FROM NEW JERSEY with combination, acne-prone and easily irritated skin said, 

"I LOVE Fairface Washcloths because it wasn't until I tried the cloths out 2 summers ago that I realize I have been abusing/irritating my skin with cheap, toxic face cloths. I never paid attention to face cloths because my mom would always buy them in bulk whenever she visits her home country. At the time, I was solely focused on spending money on skincare and makeup, totally overlooking the products I was drying/wiping my face with. I realized that no matter how expensive the face wash or how soothing the ingredients used, without a soft/gentle face cloth, all that does not matter. I also noticed that other cloths always left my skin red, which is caused by the stiff, rough fabrics in cheap, regular face cloths. I can hear my skin letting out a sigh of relief whenever I use these washcloths! It is worth the extra money because my skin will thank me in 30, 50 years!


You can read more of our Fairface Washcloths reviews in our Etsy Shop, or on our website, under Reviews/Skin Care Stories


Since everyone should be washing their face gently, at least 2ce a day- once at night and once in the morning, a set of Fairface Washcloths are a great gift for anyone.

washcloths and face cloths for sensitive skin Fairface

You can choose our Soft Flannel Washcloths, that come in white or black (in 2 different sizes - 9x9 or 12x12):

Fairface Delicates (Sets of 2+, made with 2 layers of double-sided soft white flannel)

Fairface Darks (Sets of 2+, made with 2 layers of double-sided soft black flannel)

You can also choose our dual-sided washcloths-

Fairface Duals, are made with a soft flannel front and a scrubby terrycloth back. These come in white and are 11x11 size.  

 

gift ideas for christmas skin care washcloths

It's important to mention, our washcloths aren't thin and flimsy, we use really high quality flannel (and terrycloth for the Dual washcloths) so all of our washcloths have a thick, substantial and soft feel to them.

Fairface Washcloths are a great personal gift for:

  • Teachers, 
  • for your mom, 
  • for your sister, 
  • your friend, 
  • your daughter, 
  • your son, 
  • girlfriend, 
  • boyfriend, 
  • wife, 
  • husband, 
  • and even new moms to use as baby washcloths because they are so gentle. 


The last Fairface product I'll mention are our 

Fairface Silk-cotton Pillowcases

silk cotton pillow cases for christmas

These are my favorite pillow cases and I knew right away after sleeping on one, I wanted to start making them and selling them in our shop. They are soft and smooth and keep my skin feeling really good all through the night. I don't wake-up with creases on my face and I can see a difference in my skin and hair when I sleep on these pillow cases.

A few customers who have tried our Silk-cotton Pillow Cases have said,

"I bought these to protect my fine, curly (and recently bleached/colored) hair. So far, they've done a great job- in fact, they're the best I've bought yet. Highly recommend."

another said, 

"Very soft and I love it! I will purchase another one for my friend as a birthday gift!"

and another, 

"Absolutely love this pillowcase. Getting new pillows soon and will order again when I know size."


We only have a couple left in our shop, so if you want to try a Fairface Silk-cotton Pillow Case, head there now to see what we have left. 


Lets move on to some of the 

Other sensitive skin products that can also be great gifts, recommended by me and our Fairface customers:


Vanicream Gentle Cleanser

This is hand-down my favorite cleanser and many of our customers use it too. It is creamy, mild, cleans well and doesn't irritate. 

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream 

Wonderfully creamy and moisturizing. It is also my favorite moisturizer and many of our customers use this, as well as other CeraVe products. I use this on my face (it's not too heavy for me) and I also use it on my body.

Eucerin Daily SPF 30 

I have been using this every day for many years and I love its light weight formula. It doesn't irritate my skin and sinks into my skin without leaving a white residue.

Olay 24 + Retinol and Peptides 

I shared recently I started using this about 11 weeks ago and I love it. I love the soft way it goes on and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've been using it every other night, followed by CeraVe moisturizing cream on top to stay well moisturized.

Burt's Bees Lip balm 

Some lip balms cause my lips to breakout, but this brand doesn't. I use this every night and have for years. My favorite is the one with Vitamin E and Peppermint.

Paula's Choice BHA9 

is my favorite spot treatment serum for sebaceous hyperplasia bumps. It doesn't make them disappear, but it helps them appear smaller. The serum is moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.


Additional sensitive skin care products recommended by our customers:


100% Pure's Cucumber Cloud Foam Cleanser and 

Annmarie Skincare's Ayurveda Scrub Mask 

Recommended by: Marsha from Connecticut with oily, acne-prone skin. TIP: only uses the scrub mask once a week


Rosacea Care Line's Ultra Gentle Cleanser, Night Cream, Moisturizer, and  Calming Cream 

Recommended by: Debra from Michigan, with very fair, sensitive skin and Rosacea. TIP: uses the calming cream less often because she doesn't care for the smell.


Shea Moisture's African Black Bar Soap and 

Leahlani Skincare's Bless Beauty Balm

Recommended by Jennifer from New Jersey, with combination, acne-prone skin that is easily irritated. TIP:  African Black Bar Soap takes off her makeup and cleanses well but she only uses it a little since it lathers a lot and can be drying.


L'Occitane Light Shea Butter cleanser, toner, and moisturizer

Recommended by: Amy from Virginia, who has had numerous skin issues throughout her life including severe facial acne, rosacea, and patches of eczema on her body. TIP: Said these products helped turn her skin around and her skin finally feels hydrated but not just on the surface.

She went on to say that with our soft Fairface Washcloths and the Shea butter line she's loving her face for the first time in a long time. It is still sensitive but these products have turned things around dramatically. 


Obagi Gentle Liquid Face Cleanser and 
Kiehls Skin Rescuer Moisturizer

Recommended by: Michelle from Sacramento, CA, with fair, rosacea-prone, red, sensitive skin. TIP: Skin Rescuer has worked especially well for her sensitive, red prone skin.


Glow Recipe Products &
Innisfree Facial Sheet Masks

Recommended by: Doris, from Texas, who suffers from sensitive skin and facial redness. TIP: found Glow Recipe on an early morning show, sent them an email with her skin care concerns, and they replied with a list of suggestions. She picked what really concerned her and hasn't looked back.

She goes on to say when she found our washcloths she was beyond relieved, and happy that she no longer had a red face. She said Fairface Washcloths have saved her face and she keeps them in stock and doesn't use anything else on her face.

She said, "Your washcloths love my skin, it's bright, clear and hydrated and has a nice glow to my skin. My facial redness is very rare now."


Avene's Antirougeurs line & Thermal skin water

Recommended by: Amanda from Minnesota, with Rosacea/Sensitive/Very dry skin in the winter. TIP: Uses their thermal skin water as a "toner". She said they're literally the only skin care products that soothe her skin, help minimize redness, and do not cause any irritation.


Roccoco Botanicals

Recommended by: Patti, a licensed esthetician in Portland, OR as well as a Fairface customer. FYI: She's also going to be a guest on an upcoming Fairface Podcast discussing all things Teen and Tween Skin Care, so stay tuned for that!


Aveeno baby wash and lotion

Recommended by a Fairface Washcloths customer. TIP: It's not just for babies!


Cleansed Pure and Simple

One of our IG followers and Fairface Washcloths enthusiasts, recommends her own brand of sensitive skin soaps, Cleansed Pure and Simple. Whitney states on her IG post that she started her company to provide safe, gentle and all-natural soaps for her family and daughters who have extremely sensitive skin. She makes all her beautiful soaps in small batches and uses gentle, natural ingredients.


Simple Micellar Water

Recommended by: Michelle from Pennsylvania, who's skin is prone to acne and rosacea. TIP: Uses Vanicream face wash, Fairface Washcloths and CeraVe moisturizer at night. Keeps her morning routine simple using Simple Micellar Water and CeraVe moisturizing cream. 

Shared this on her Fairface Washcloths review: "Tried these face cloths and absolutely loved them. This is my second time ordering now. If you're even thinking about ordering these do it. You won’t regret it. My skin hasn’t looked this good in over 20 years. It’s pretty amazing. Very happy to have found these. Thank you so much."


So that's my list of recommended products from myself and our Fairface Washcloths customers. 


All of these products would make great gifts this Christmas (or if you're listening to this another time, they would make great gifts any time of the year). 

If you have any questions about Fairface Washcloths or Fairface Silk-cotton Pillow cases, or questions about the other products and brands I use in my sensitive, rosacea, skin care routine (Vanicream, CeraVe, Eucerin, Olay 24, Burt's Bees, and Paula's Choice BHA9) feel free to reach out to me with your questions!

If you have questions about the other products recommended by our customers, I would recommend checking those brands out yourself, since I don't have a lot more information other than what they shared with me.

I hope this has been helpful to give you some gift ideas, as well as introducing you to some new products and brands to consider for your own sensitive skin. 

Thank you so much for being here. I really appreciate it! I really appreciate you and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season, and I'll see you in the new year!





We LOVE our Fairface customers and followers!!

Thank you for being here and thinking of us for your 

Christmas gift-giving this year! 

It means a lot to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment