Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


That One Time I used Face Wipes to Wash my Face

using face wipes to remove my makeup

What happened the ONE time I used disposable face wipes to wash my face? 


Great question, I would love to tell you (nod to Elyse Myers).

The one and only time I have ever used a disposable make-up remover cloth in my entire life, was exactly one week ago today. 

And the only reason I did, was because it came as a freebie with my Paula's Choice Skin Care order. 

You know I'm a Fairface Washcloths girl through and through, so this was kind of an experiment to see how clean (or lack of clean) my skin could actually get by using a face wipe instead of my go-to cleanser, water and favorite soft face cloths.  

What happened when I "washed my face" using a face wipe? 

Drum roll please...

It kind of got my make-up off.

Yes, it was truly as magical as that.


Did it get my face clean?

Absolutely not.


Would I ever use a disposable face wipe to wash my face again?

Absolutely not. (thanks Elyse)

Here's why:


Why I don't recommend using face wipes to wash your face

First of all, I want to make it clear that my not liking disposable face wipes has nothing to do with Paula's Choice. Their make-up remover face wipes were perfectly lovely. They were soft and gentle and didn't irritate my skin.

However, although using a face wipe got some of the make-up off my face, it did not clean my skin. There's a big difference. 

Face wipes literally smear things around while getting some make-up off, but only water and cleanser can wash it away and off of your skin. Plus, I had to push and pull it against my skin to remove the makeup from my face and onto the face wipe, which much more of that, would most definitely have made my sensitive skin red. 


What should you use to wash your face instead of face wipes?

Fairface Washcloths for skin care face washing

In addition to using a gentle cleanser and water, I recommend adding Fairface soft flannel face cloths to your skin care routine. They are gentle to the skin and can be used and laundered time after time (instead of just throwing something away after use).

Sometimes you need a little something more than just your fingers, to make sure you get your make-up and sunscreen washed off, to get all the spots that are easily missed (like up around your hairline), and a little gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells.

Plus I find it so much easier to rinse off all my cleanser with a soft face cloth that I can cup under my chin where cleanser likes to drip, and up around my hair line where cleanser likes to collect. 

Bottom line? Toss the face wipes, and grab Fairface Washcloths instead.



This post is brought to you by Fairface Washcloths, the best washcloths for your face.

Shop our soft flannel washcloths

Through our Fairface Washcloths Etsy Shop

Or our website FairfaceWashcloths.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment