Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


My Secret Photo Shoot in Ikea Bathrooms

product photo shoot in ikea displays
Do you love Ikea as much as I do? I swear I could live in any one of their displays. 

Ikea Magic

Every time I walk through their store it feels like I'm peeking into someone else's dreamy life, or I like to imagine that I am transported to another place, living a very different life of my own. Is it just me or is Ikea kind of a magical place?

DIY Photo Shoot in Ikea

Something I've been wanting to do for years, is to take our washcloths and stage them with Ikea's beautiful bathrooms. So the other day I finally did it! 

I brought a few Fairface Washcloths on a field trip, with my sister, and we headed over to the Seattle Ikea.

Did we start our field trip off with Ikea meatballs? Of course we did! Mmmm.

And then we began our magical journey, winding through all their dreamy kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms.

Disclaimer: Fairface Washcloths are not affiliated with Ikea, this was just something fun I wanted to do. All staged bathrooms are credited to: Ikea (except for the Fairface Washcloths that were just hanging out there for a while!)

Watch to see some of my favorites photos!




To shop Fairface Washcloths, go to: 

FairfaceWashcloths.com

and

FairfaceWashcloths.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment