Softest Washcloths / Facecloths for Sensitive Skin

Fairface™ Washcloths were mentioned as one of the Best Washcloths for facial cleansing on Into The Gloss! Made for sensitive skin, but loved by all, the soothing properties of Fairface™ Washcloths make them a must-have for any skin care routine.

Soothing, skin-calming fabrics offer relief from further irritation and redness that the harsh textures of regular washcloths can cause. Whether you suffer from red, dry, irritated skin, Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, or other sensitive skin conditions, Fairface Washcloths™ can offer you gentle, soothing relief.

Only the finest and softest 100% cotton face-friendly fabrics are used to create a soothing and gentle wash, & no harsh textures. Fairface™ Washcloths come in convenient packages of 2 and are affordable for any budget. Experience the pleasure of happy skin with Fairface Washcloths™!

*Available exclusively through the quick & secure Payment option below or our shops: FairfaceWashcloths.com , & Fairface Washcloths.etsy.com


Double Cleansing Do I Need to be Washing my Face Twice?

do i need to wash my face twice, aka double cleansing

WHAT is double-cleansing?

Simply said, washing your face twice.


WHY should I double-cleanse?

For a more thorough face washing and to make sure you get all your sunscreen and/or make-up off. If you don't wash all your sunscreen or make-up off, your skin is more prone to irritation and breakouts. 


DO I have to double-cleanse?

If you have a great cleanser, washing once *should* get your skin clean, but for those who wear heavier sunscreen and/or make-up, it can be helpful to make sure you get all of the products off your skin. 


HOW to Double-Cleanse

You can simply wash your face 2ce with the same cleanser, 

OR 

you can FIRST wash your face with something like a Cleansing Balm or Oil Cleanser to help dissolve sunscreen and make-up and THEN follow that up with your regular cleanser.


What My Double-cleansing Routine Looks Like

The only time I double-cleanse is if I'm wearing heavier make-up or when I've spent a day at the beach & have several layers of sunscreen on. I can tell if my face still feels "not quite clean" after a first wash or if there are still residue up by my hairline. 

If you have layers of sunscreen or make-up on, I recommend washing your hair first, and then your face as a last step to make sure you have gotten all the products off your face around your hairline. 

My regular skin care routine 

My regular sensitive skin care routine includes washing my face once in the morning and once at night with my favorite skin care products:

Fairface Soft Flannel Washcloths

Vanicream gentle cleanser

CeraVe moisturizing cream

Olay 24 retinol + peptides (every other night)

Eucerin Daily SPF 30 (day time)


Double-cleansing Products

I've been wanting to try CeraVe's Makeup Removing Cleanser Balm as a first cleanse, followed by my favorite Vanicream gentle cleanser, and of course, my beloved Fairface soft flannel Washcloths

I'll try CeraVe's balm this summer and let you know what I think!


_________________________________


Do YOU double-cleanse? 

If so, I'd love to know what products you love, in the comments below!


xo Shannon

Founder, CEO, Fairface Washcloths, the best face cloths for gentle cleansing


No comments:

Post a Comment