|Lavender Cold Compress with © Fairface Washcloths|
You're feeling the heat on a hot, sweltering, summer day. Someone hands you an ice-cold, soothing, lavender-soaked washcloth to drape across your forehead or lay against the back of your neck.
As you place the cloth on your face, you are instantly transformed by the cool refreshment it brings, and as the sweet fragrance of lavender fills your senses, you slowly melt back into your chair...
This deliciously cool, relaxing lavender cooling cloth doesn't take much time or effort, but offers an incredible sense of refreshment on a hot day.
Not only is this a high-end way to pamper your guests at a dinner party, or summer gathering, it's also a great way to give YOURSELF some much needed relaxation and instant refreshment any day of the week!
How to make Refreshing Lavender Cooling Cloths:
- Fill a bowl with ice water and add a few drops of your favorite *lavender oil.
- Submerge Delicate Fairface Washcloths into the cold lavender water.
- Once soaked, squeeze them out until most of the moisture is released.
- Roll each washcloth up into thirds and place them in a freezer safe container.
- Put the cloth-filled container in the freezer.
- After the washcloths have cooled for about an hour, they are ready for use. You can keep them in the fridge or freezer, or transfer them to a cooler for easy access.
- Place the soothing, lavender cloth across your face, forehead, or neck for instant refreshment and relaxation.
This cooling and refreshing tip was shared with us by one of our awesome Fairface™ Washcloths customers who wanted to replicate the experience she had received while visiting a swanky resort spa. She gifted 120 of her closest friends with as set of Fairface Washcloths, soaked in cool, refreshing lavender water. Pampering at its finest!
Original Terrycloth and Flannel option, or the Delicate option with double-sided soothing flannel.